Finally, brethren whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are of good report; if the be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think of these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
The desicions and actions of all ministers and workers in the mission shall be guided by the following;
- HOLINESS: This shall be the lifestyle of true disciples and minsters in the Lord’s service (James 3:17-18, 1Thesalonians 4:1-8)
- INTEGRITY: Ministers as holders of offices should not place themselves under any financial or other obligation to individuals or organisation that might influence them in the performance of their duties. Ministers must live above board. (Daniel 6: 1-4, Number 23:19, Proverbs 11:3)
- OBEDIENCE: This implies abdolute compliance, doing what you are told to do willingly by the constituted authority of the mission in the pursuit of the goals, visions and objectives of the organization (Psalm 119:1 11, Exodus 19:5-6, Joshua 1:7, 1kings 3: 14)
- HARDWORK: This implies putting a lot of effort into a job or task and doing it well and effectively. Hard work refers to doing th job or task right with optimal utilization of resources (Psalm 90: 17, Philipians 2: 12-13, Proverbs 14:23, Ecclesiastes 3: 9-15, Ecclesiastes 9:10 -12)
- DILIGENCE: This virtue is characterized by care and perseverance in carrying out tasks quietly and steadily persevering, especially in detail or exactness. It is conscientiousness in praying proper attention to a task with great determination to finish well and strong , Proverbs 6: 6-8, Proverbs 22: 29, Proverbs 13:4)
- SACRIFICE: This is the act of giving up something important or valuable to you in order to get or do something that seems more important for the work of the kingdom (1John 3:16, Romans 12: 1-2)
- TRANSPARENCY: This is the context of good ethical conduct which refers to outcomes that are reached or desicions that are made as a result of clear and visible procedures or process. It also implies independence or actions free from the influence of the individuals free from conflicts of interest. 2king 6: 24-31, proverbs 11: 24-25, Proverbs 19: 21, Zechariah 7: 4-6, Mattew 6: 33, Mattew 19: 27, Ephesians 5: 14, Isaiah 7: 10-12
- ACCOUNTABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY: As ministers, we shall be held accountable for the exercise of authority bestowed on us. Ministers will necessarily make decisions and take actions on behalf of the mission on specific issues of ministry and governance. ministers will be accountable for the desicions they make and the actions they take on behalf of the mission
Luke 19:15, James 1: 13-15, 2 Samuel 12: 1-15, Ezekiel 18: 20, Romans 14: 12, 1peter 4: 4-5
- RESOURCEFULNESS: As ministers, this is an inner strength of being good at finding ways of doing things and solving problems and challenges. It is the divine ability of the gift of administration exhibiting qualities of creativity, courage, visions and imagination that will help to deal with difficult situations. Job 6: 13, Psalm 108: 12, Psalm 119: 11, Jeremiaah 32: 27, Habakkuk 3:19, Ephesians 6: 10
- FRUITFULNESS: As ministers, this refers to prosperity of producing desired result. It is a process or an activity to glorify God, and advance His kingdom in the Mission in all ramifications. Job 15:34, Isaiah 30: 7, Jeremiah 8:20, Hosea 8:7, John 15: 5-8
Vision And Mission
- To make heaven.
- To take as many people with us.
- To have a member of RCCG in every family of all nations.
- To accomplish No. 1 above, holiness will be our lifestyle.
- To accomplish No. 2 and 3 above, we will plant churches within five minutes walking distance in every city and town of developing countries and within five minutes driving distance in every city and town of developed countries.
- We will pursue these objectives until every Nation in the world is reached for the Lord Jesus Christ